The titleholder must meet the following criteria:
- Must have documented proof of being between the ages of 18 and 34 for Miss Plus World and 35 years of age or older for Ms. Plus Intercontinental as of August 1, 2023
- U.S. Size 12 and up with a hip measurement of 40 inches and over.
- Natural born female
- May be single, married or divorced
- No record of current or past felony or misdemeanor arrests
- Must have current international travel documents as required by the United States and the country the delegate is representing
- Citizen, part time or full time student, part time or full time worker, on active military duty, dual citizenship, resides in or was born in the country she represents. Active military duty includes documentation that the delegate lives with a spouse who is on active military duty.
- The delegate or the delegate’s maternal and/or paternal parents/grandparents were born in or own a business /property in the country the delegate represents. Must be able to provide written documentation of such.
- Parent(s) of the delegate are documented citizens of the country the delegate requests to represent.
- Spouse is a documented citizen of the country the delegate requests to represent
Delegate’s parents, (or parent), are natives of and live in the country the delegate requests to represent.